Sun, Nov 06|
Ceremonial cacao nourishes your nervous system and immune system. It gives you a dose of dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, and endorphins.
Time & Location
Nov 06, 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Healthcare House, 2126 Montréal Rd, Gloucester, ON K1J 0B4, Canada
About the event
What is ceremonial cacao?
Ceremonial cacao is a sacred drink, different from a regular cacao drink. The ceremonial cacao you will be served is intentionally and ethically grown, organic, and cold pressed. Cold pressing the cacao preserves its many nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins like B vitamins, A, C, D, E, magnesium, iron, calcium, and zinc.
There are many benefits to drinking cacao in a ceremony. Inlcuding, but not limited to:
- Connecting with your heart energy, and helping to clear energetic blocks or stuck emotions
- Deepenening meditations and inner work
- Enhancing creativity
- Helping to connect you to your intuition, to your inner wisdom
- Reawakening your connection to Nature
What to expect during a cacao ceremony?
- Grounding & relaxing meditation
- Cacao ceremony & drinking ceremonial grade cacao from an organic cacao farm in Peru
- Tree connection meditation
- Oracle card reading
About your guide: Israa Jomaa
Israa is a holistic nutritionist in training and a meditation teacher. She has been guiding people from all walks of life in her work with cacao for several years. Her hope is to bring people back to themselves to find healing in their own knowledge and truth.